Small Business Samaritans Featured Friday
Next Meeting: February 23, 2024 - 8am Friday
SBS Featured Friday meetings are hosted by Phillip Saxton. Mr. Saxton says, “Business owners need an organization that is dedicated to their success. It is absolutely necessary for business owners to grow, be encouraged and interact with fellow business owners to discuss ideas and challenges of day to day operations.”
SBS Featured Friday is a small business networking group that meets each Friday at 8am. We started our meetings in Dacula, GA and after several years, moved to The 1818 Club in Duluth Georgia. Because of the current COVID-19 crisis, we started having Zoom meetings. In 2024, along with our Zoom meetings, we will have four in person gatherings. These in-person gatherings will not only promote business development, but are also designed for business owners and operators to have fun.
Over the years, hundreds of business owners have benefited from attending our weekly one hour meetings. Our meetings are free. To receive an invite to attend, complete the ‘contact us’ form and include your email address.
Featured Friday Free Membership
Featured Friday is free for all business and those thinking about starting a business. This is a place to learn, test your ideas and have group discussions on business concepts and ideas. Our Friday meetings are always via Zoom at 8am Friday mornings.
In addition, you are invited to participate in our in person meetings, fellowships and parties/events.
Featured Friday Gold Membership.
This year, in 2024, we are introducing a new level of service that will provide tremendous features and benefits.
- We provide our Featured Friday Gold Members business mentorship to discuss those ideas and business decisions before you act. This feature alone may save you thousands of dollars. In addition, we are likely to modify your idea to make it much more effective.
- Review of your marketing materials and digital content. This can be the difference between success and failure.
- Assistance in presentation and networking pitches. We will work with you until you have it right.
- We bring ideas and suggestions to our members to help make them more successful.
- Use of SBS Featured Friday memberships in various locations. We have access to meeting spaces for your special meetings and sales presentations. We also help you plan your events.
- Use of special catering rates negotiated for SBS Featured Friday for your special events.
- Assistance in conflict resolution with employees, partners, and vendors.
- Free Attendance at our business seminars.
All this for a low monthly price.
Hundreds of business owners have benefited greatly from regular attendance and participation in SBS FF.
SBS FF Value
The value of Small Business Samaritans Featured Friday is to provide a mental space & platform for business owners to come together, discuss business issues, fellowship, network and to take on the responsibility to pray and encourage our fellow business associates. In each of our meetings, we think hard about how each business person can be enhanced & helped. We encourage participants to join in on our weekly mission to enhance the lives of others and dedicate ourselves to their business success.
- Opening Prayer & Breakfast (For our Zoom Meetings – Feel free to have your coffee)
- Teaching/Sharing Moment: Each meeting is about growing and learning business concepts
- Featured Presentation: Building Strong Customer Relationships through conversation
- Each attendee share: Networking
- Closing Prayer
We encourage participants to invite others to attend and join in on our weekly mission to enhance the lives of others and dedicate ourselves to their business success.
You may use these meetings to invite a potential client or friend to participate and enjoy our meetings. Use this meeting as part of your marketing program.
SBS FF Attendance is FREE. Memberships are also available which include many more benefits.
We network, share common interests; learn business principles and provide a platform for people to share how God has impacted their lives and businesses.
SBS FF 2024 Theme:
‘God Has His Hands On Us’. We Do The Will of the Father. Bring Honor & Glory to Him.
Business people are called
The meetings are denominationally inclusive and politically neutral and geared to business people sharing their faith in Jesus Christ and how that works in the marketplace. You do not have to be a Christian to attend, we just want people to know that we use Christian principles in business discussions. We believe that all business entrepreneurs are called by God to provide goods and services to our community. Businesses are to provide economic support and jobs for people living in the community. You do not have to be a Christian or even believe in God to start and operate a business. God uses all of us in the accomplishment of his purposes.
Many of our meetings feature a personal testimony. Join business owners and managers for our expanded teaching & fellowship events.
We expect to continue to have Zoom meetings well into 2024 because of the convenience and protection from COVID. We will plan on having in person fellowships and meetings during 2023. These in-person meetings will be announced.
Dear God, help us to recognize that each individual customer is of the greatest importance. Help us to treat each and every one of our personal interactions with love and respect. Lastly, Father, help us to bring happiness and joy to the world through our service to others. Amen.
“A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.” Proverbs 25:11
“Business is a conversation because the defining work of business is conversation – literally. And knowledge workers are simply those people whose job consists of having interesting conversations.” – David Weinberger
Weekly Teaching Moment
2024 will be a year of accomplishment. Our theme this year is: ‘God Has His Hands on Us’. We will do the will of the Father. Bring Honor & Glory to Him.’.
‘Building Strong Customer Relationships’
Building customer relationships through conversation is a fundamental aspect of business that fosters trust, loyalty, and satisfaction. In today’s digital age, where transactions can often be impersonal and automated, businesses must recognize the importance of human interaction in cultivating meaningful connections with their customers. Here’s an expansion on this concept:
- Return to the Original Purpose of the Marketplace:
- The concept of a marketplace originated as a gathering place for people to interact, exchange ideas, and build relationships while conducting business.
- While technology has streamlined transactions, it’s essential to remember that human interaction lies at the heart of successful commerce.
- Utilize Technology While Prioritizing Human Connection:
- Small businesses can leverage technology to enhance efficiency and accessibility for their customers.
- However, they must strike a balance by prioritizing and facilitating human-to-human interaction, whether it’s through in-person interactions, phone calls, or personalized emails.
- Recognize the Importance of Face-to-Face Interaction:
- Face-to-face interaction allows for deeper connections, understanding, and empathy between businesses and their customers.
- It provides an opportunity to address concerns, provide personalized recommendations, and create memorable experiences that differentiate the business from competitors.
- Effective Communication Strategies:
- Businesses should invest in training their staff to effectively communicate with customers, both in person and through digital channels.
- This includes active listening, empathy, clear and concise communication, and the ability to adapt communication styles to meet the needs of different customers.
- Building Trust and Loyalty:
- Meaningful conversations build trust by demonstrating authenticity, transparency, and a genuine interest in the customer’s needs and preferences.
- By fostering trust, businesses can cultivate long-term customer loyalty, leading to repeat business, positive word-of-mouth referrals, and increased customer lifetime value.
- Feedback and Continuous Improvement:
- Conversation with customers provides valuable feedback that businesses can use to improve their products, services, and overall customer experience.
- By actively seeking and listening to customer feedback, businesses can demonstrate their commitment to meeting customer needs and preferences.
In summary, while technology plays a significant role in modern business operations, the value of human interaction cannot be overstated. By prioritizing conversation and meaningful communication with customers, businesses can build strong, lasting relationships that drive success and growth in today’s competitive marketplace.